A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser every time you visit a website. They are used so that the website remembers your last visit when you browse the page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customised content, statistical data, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the website content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type Like or Share.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- A web browser is the tool used to store cookies and this is where you should exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers your decision not to accept cookies.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies this link.
- For any further information or clarifications regarding this cookies policy, do not hesitate to send us a message in the contact section.