A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type Like or Share.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies this link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.